- Office Ergonomics Education Presentation
- Employees learn to identify and correct ergonomic risk factors and work practices that can contribute to musculoskeletal disorders in an office environment. Information can be customized to include the furniture and equipment used by the company to ensure the best possible outcome for employees.
- Office Ergonomic One-on-One Workstation Assessment
- Provide hands on direction and education to employees as a routine preventative measure, as well as employees experiencing discomfort or injury created or exacerbated by the work environment. Thorough evaluation, recommendations and documentation ensure a clear customized picture of the issues and solutions for each individual.
- Office Ergonomic Consulting
- Assist in creating and implementing injury prevention programs.
- Develop and implement furniture and equipment needs/standards.
- Aid in preventing the creation of risk factors when purchasing equipment, changing work processes or redesigning work areas.
- Improve communication for early reporting of injury and interaction with healthcare professionals for injured workers’ as needed.