Working environments are changing and evolving every day, including how and where you work. Whether on public transportation, in a hotel room or working remotely at a clients, the ergonomics of your set-up and work practices play an important role in working safely.
JR Ergonomics can assess your space and habits to provide education and information on ergonomic risk factors and recommendations to mitigate these issues, allowing you to work more comfortably.
- Mobile Ergonomic One-on-One Workstation Assessment
- Provide hands on direction and education to employees as a routine preventative measure, as well as employees experiencing discomfort or injury created or exacerbated by a variety of work environment. Thorough evaluation, recommendations and documentation ensure a clear customized picture of the issues and solutions for each individual.
- Mobile Ergonomic Consulting
- Develop and implement furniture and equipment needs/standards.
- Aid in preventing the creation of risk factors when purchasing equipment, changing work processes or redesigning work areas.
- Improve communication for early reporting of injury and interaction with healthcare professionals for injured workers’ as needed.