Quantitative Job Demand Analysis (QJDA)
The QJDA provides detailed documentation of the essential job functions, essential job tasks, the physical qualities of that job, as well as the overall physical demand level of a job.
- An ADA and EEOC compliant job description is provided which includes frequency/repetition, duration, force, work postures, and environmental factors.
- QJDA provides vital information for:
- Preventing time loss associated with occupational injuries
- Identifies which job tasks should be changed and/or modified to be safer to complete
- Development of Pre-Employment Assessments to ensure applicants can adequately perform the necessary essential job tasks
- Development of return to work programs
- Development of graded work entry programs
- Claims closure
- Hiring and promotions