• Please note that for some products-such as keyboard trays and foot rests will require individual measurements prior to purchase to ensure the products specifications will meet the needs of the individual.
• Please check with individual dealers for their warranty and return policy before purchasing products.
• Links are meant to be used as a reference for what the item looks like, not where to purchase.
• Prices below are based on the lowest found.
• Please check with dealers, as there are more options then listed below to meet the specific needs of your workstation.
• Please note that the prices below for keyboard trays include the platform and the mechanism that will mount to the underside of the desk.
• Installation and delivery cost not usually included.
$219 G27 Humanscale 5G Mechanism with 27” platform and 27” gel palm rest– Platform long enough to accommodate keyboard and mouse.
$222 Grand Stands Lady Bug Platform– The keyboard and mouse are on the same level platform, the mouse platform switches to the left or right side, depending on which hand the user navigates with.
$204 Grand Stands (200- 500 Series)- Extended Platform to accommodate keyboard and mouse on same platform. *Please note that link below shows a lower price than listed here-the price on the link is ONLY for the platform and does NOT include the mechanism needed to mount to the underside of the work surface.
$205.14 St. Johns 26” HDPE Keyboard and Mouse Tray with 26” gel wrist support, easy left or right mouse operation. See page 12 of hyperlink.
$271.93 WorkRite Reversible Corner Platform, Pinnacle 2 Budget Arm and the 17” or 22” track. Allows for a standard keyboard and mouse to be on the same level platform and allows for the user to navigate closer to their body.
WorkRite Corner Solutions
$52 Adjustable Corner Diagonal (179ACD)– Depending on the size of the corner.
$52 Compact Corner Diagonal (179CCD)- Depending on the size of the corner.
$64 Humanscale DE100 Corner Sleeve– Specifications depth 12.18”, total width 29.5”, front edge width 20”, allowable desk thickness 1”-1.5”
Monitor Risers/ Monitor Arms
$8.47 VuRyser 2” Monitor Stand– Can purchase in 1″ increments as well and they also stack into each other safely to increase in height.
$19.99 Fellowes 4” Standard Monitor Riser– Adjustable between 2-4”.
• Listed below is the best price; however you may be able to get these items at most any office supply store and may get a discounted price rate if your company has a corporate account with the store.
$3.50 Raise It’s- 1″ desk risers that can be used on a variety of styles of desks.
$21.99 Fellowes Gliding Palm Support- Allows user to mouse from the arm while moving and getting wrist support while navigating.
$6.99 Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad (with wrist support).
$19.99 Fellowes Antimicrobial Keyboard Palm Supports– With dug-outs for carpels.
$12.99 Staples Gel Wrist Rest– for a standard keyboard.
$21.99 Fellowes Laptop Palm Support– Palm rest for keyboards that are 14” long (with no 10-key portion of the keyboard).
$19.99 Fellowes Booklift Copyholder– Height and angle adjustable document holder.
$66 St. John’s Wood 14” document holder– For heavy items that need a sturdier surface. See page 11 of the hyperlink.
$70 St. John’s Wood 22” document holder– For heavy items that need a sturdier surface and can be purchase with a left or right side cut out so the user can write on documents while on the document holder. See page 11 of the hyperlink
For more information on office and industrial ergonomics, products and furniture, you will find additional articles on the JR Ergonomics Blog.
If you would like more information on setting up your workstation, choosing the right chair or have other ergonomic questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via email or phone. Jennifer Rappaport, MOTR/L, CPE • 503-380-5550 • firstname.lastname@example.org