JR Ergonomics is available to assist with implementation or improvement of injury prevention programs for both office and industrial environments.
- Develop and implement ergonomic furniture and equipment standards.
- Avoid creating new risk factors when purchasing equipment, changing work processes or redesigning work areas through ergonomic risk analysis and ergonomic job analysis.
- Provide input to remediate work areas that present ergonomic risk factors.
- Develop and implement an early intervention program to help employees identify and remediate symptoms before they progress to a recordable injury or workers’ compensation claim.
- Improve injury management and communication processes to prevent time loss and expedite return to regular work duties.